Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Two out of Three... Not bad


At Rio Salado today (02/27/2014)
 
These last few weeks for me have been very intense and stressful so I have not been able to spend as much time in the lab as I would have liked to. Although I did go and check on my traps today, and I was relieved to find that two of the three I set are still there. Unfortunately one of them is missing, and it looks like someone had cut the rope it was attached to which was set at the most polluted part of the pond. However, I was not expecting any of them to be there at all, so was relieved that I don’t have to completely start over. I’m going into lab tomorrow (Friday) and I will probably prepare a few more traps so I can compare my results. For the next few traps I set I would like to see if I can get some white or clear rope so they won’t be as noticeable.  Last Friday I had a blast attending the field trip to the Wildlife World Zoo at Litchfield Park. There was a lot to see and plenty of activities to keep us entertained.
 
 
Our convoy at one of the exhibits
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment