Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

No Bugs, No Glory... Can't Wait to Find Out!!


I didn’t do a blog post the week before spring break… So I’m on here to update everyone on my progress. Fortunately, two of the three leaf pack traps I placed are intact at Rio Salado Park. After the field trip on Friday (tomorrow) I am going to prepare some more traps with sycamore leaves from Phoenix College to hopefully set this weekend (maybe I will find someone to help me). It has been about four weeks since I placed them so I need to retrieve them sometime next week! I will keep everyone posted! Thankfully there is still enough time in the semester to continue placing traps so I can come up with as much data as possible. I wasn’t able to actually do a successful one last semester so this should be exciting. In the meantime I’m going to quiz myself on my aquatic macroinvertebrate knowledge so I’m ready for when pull them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment