Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Let's get this started!


I had a lot of fun on Friday with everyone on the field trip at the Museum of Natural History and I’m already excited for our next trip! We had a guided tour and our guide had an awesome accent which made everything all the more interesting. Here are some of he picture I took during our visit.
Tomorrow (Friday) Matt, Michael and I are planning on heading to Rio Salado to check out for a drop site for some traps. The plan is to leave them there for a few weeks and get them the week before finals. My objective is to get an idea of what the real project will be like, and to familiarize myself with the stuff I may find. We’re hoping a crawdad will make its way into one of the traps. (although it’s highly unlikely)  Over the weekend I was able to study some of the material Matt gave me about fresh water aquatic life so I’ll feel more comfortable when I’m ready to dig into my traps.    

No comments:

Post a Comment