Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Closing time, time to… wait three more weeks.

What a fast week!! I’m grateful it’s almost over, though my weekend wont contain much relaxation. I’m catching a flight Monday evening after class to head home (Idaho) for the week of Thanksgiving, so I have quite a bit to take care of before I go. So my weekend will be filled with papers and lots of coffee. On a lighter note on Friday Matt, Michael and I went to the Rio Salado pond to set up my traps for the practice run. Guess what we found!
Yes ladies and gentlemen a crawdad… well a crawdad carcass but hey one can only hope!

Here’s our little friend! What to name him?
 

Mesh bags full of willow leaves and weighed them.

Marshy area where the traps were placed. (you cant tell but it gets much deeper) 
 
View from the top of the hill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment