Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Oh the anticipation!


Wow, what a busy week! Similar to my fellow S-STEM buddies I've been studying for exams and preparing a plan of how I am going to organize my time when I start my internship. Oh the anticipation! I’m excited/nervous, my interview is on Friday! Hopefully shortly afterward I will find out what my future holds for my involvement in the S-STEM world! I’m very excited to find out what I will be researching, ready to further my knowledge of the science world and eager to see what my fellow S-STEM buddies will be investigating. I wish the best of luck to everyone in their experiments, here’s a few words of encouragement to keep you guys going.
 “Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.” –Conrad Hilton. 
McCall, Idaho. My favorite place,
 I'm excited to go home for winter break and see some snow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment