Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Well... so much for that! PLAN B!

Monday I went out to Rio Salado to pick up the traps I most recently set and sure enough… all nine of them were gone. Each trap was clearly labeled and that it was for experimental purposes as property of Phoenix College. The weather has been decent lately so I don’t think it was from change in water levels or anything environmental but there is a number of things that could have happened to them. I met up with Matt briefly to discuss an alternative project and we decided that I will be testing different cleaners and determining how effectiveness. This should be a good project because one, no-one can steal it, and two, there will be distinct results which will be helpful for my final presentation. So on Wednesday I started making TSA plates and I will start testing different surfaces ASAP!



No comments:

Post a Comment